Oracle Saas Enterprise Project Director/Project Manager
Only qualified candidates need to apply - see below 4 requirement bullets:
- Project management experience with at least two full life cycle either Oracle ERP Financial Cloud and/or HCM Cloud implementation.
- Prior experience minimum 5 years in an Oracle and/or PeopleSoft Project Director role. Minimum 10 years ERP implementation experience.
- Public Sector experience is valued for our client base.
Metaformers is seeking to hire a Project Manager/Director that has several years of experience managing large, complex ERP Cloud projects and who has excelled at project management. They will be responsible for the management of one or several high-profile projects and will work very closely with key business stakeholders, project managers, delivery managers, and the Metaformers team throughout the life of each project. They will work as trusted client advisors, bringing together the right combination of expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions and to solve our clients’ most critical business needs. They will support the Metaformers mission by ensuring profitable delivery, influencing the clients’ strategies, and supporting business development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to assigned clients/accounts to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Provide guidance to clients on implementation strategies.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients.
- Manage assigned scope, client expectations, and client issues.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external resources, provide work plans, estimates, and scope.
- Provide solutions to complex business problems where the analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Assist Project Manager or Project Leads with the management, coaching, and mentoring of project team members.
- Assist Solution Architects and Solution Specialists with design decisions.
- Make decisions on approaches and define objectives for critical assignments.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client.
- Collaborate with the Metaformers management team to contribute to the further development and strategy of the Metaformers organization.
- Assist Account Executives with development of client/account plans.
- Work closely with business development team to prepare proposals, present solutions, develop statements of work, and support any other sales activities.
- Proven project management and knowledge-leadership that has had critical impact on the success of several client engagements.
- A passionate commitment to delivering best-value solutions to clients.
- Proven ability to provide innovative solutions to complex customer issues.
- Comprehensive understanding of industry best practices for assigned business sector.
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels externally and internally, up to and including executives.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Thorough understanding of Project Life Cycle Management and proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- An ability to lead and deliver success under difficult circumstances.
- Proven difference-maker for mission critical initiatives on several client engagements.
- Ability to act as leader, mentor, guru and/or negotiator.
- Extensive network of contacts/references within the industry
- Participation with user groups and industry organizations to communicate value proposition of Metaformers in customer success.
- Ability to spot opportunities on customer sites and work with the Sales/Business Development team to realize those opportunities.
Product Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 3 years in an Oracle and/or PeopleSoft Project Director role.
- Project management experience with at least one full life cycle Oracle ERP Financial Cloud and/or HCM Cloud implementation.
- Minimum 10 years ERP implementation experience .
- Public Sector experience (preferred).
- Bachelors Degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- PMP Certified (preferred).
- Ability to travel up to 70%.
Metaformers Inc. is a firm of Solution Architects for organizations on the move. Our government, commercial and education clients receive cost-effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) consulting, strategy, implementation, and support services. Metaformers, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is an Oracle Gold Partner.
Can be located anywhere in the US as long as you are open to travel. Excellent Base + Bonus + Benefits Package.
Metaformers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Metaformers does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.