- Oracle products knowledge is required for this role.
Preferred location area: East Coast to Midwest
Metaformers is seeking the individual who has a strong history in the Oracle/PeopleSoft market with drive and initiative to build on Metaformers success in the Oracle Cloud services market.
Responsibility for selling highly complex technology solutions and services such as Oracle’s Cloud based SaaS Applications and ERP applications in order to increase Metaformers revenue and profits.
The role requires the Salesperson to effectively navigate the most difficult political environments and is often viewed as a trusted advisor by their Clients. The Salesperson must have a well-versed understanding of project management, services delivery and must be able to effectively convey, in a clear and concise manner to the Client, the value of Metaformers services and project approach. This role requires complex proposal strategy, management, development, pricing and effective sales pursuit team management during the entire sales process from qualification to transition to solution and services delivery.
Under minimal supervision the duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategy and direction in applying Oracle solutions for clients
- Provide ongoing client account management after the sales have closed
- Negotiate Teaming and Non-Disclosure agreements with partners
- Lead Negotiations for Statements of Work with clients for Metaformers Services
- Lead Negotiations for Services Contracts and Master Services Agreements with clients
- Direct the sales pursuit team during client presentations, proposals, demonstrations and other client interactions as necessary
- Effective presentation and advisement of the broad range of Oracle solutions with emphasis on the PeopleSoft ERP solutions to client executives, decision makers and influencers including key areas such as the pros and cons associated Go-Live dates, Oracle licensing and contracts, product support and software release cycles.
- Develop and deliver outstanding Oracle Cloud and ERP presentations and demonstrations
- Act as the sales subject matter expert and mentor for other team members
- Focus on large or complex sales opportunities including fixed price solutions that require creative and complex sales strategy and approaches.
- Lead all aspects of the sales, close process and ongoing account management processes
- Advise and manage the sales pursuit team regarding solutions identified for the client
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- Manage and maintain relationships with Metaformers 3rd party partners including MBE/WBE and other subcontracting partners
- Manage and maintain relationships with Oracle including product and services sales and management
- Effectively represent the company’s mission, goals and values to the client and internal team members
- Work is non-routine, with no set hours and very complex, involving the application of advanced business, communications and technical skills
- Work location is remote
- Travel is required as necessary – as needed, though anticipated to be up to 50%