Associate Cloud Technical Developer - entry level role - full-time employee. Metaformers team is looking for an individual to join our consulting team. Our Leadership program is geared towards individuals who are beginning their career and looking for a company offering a role which is a track to becoming a Oracle Cloud Technical Lead. Career step for Individuals with 1-3 years of technical development work. We support obtaining Oracle Certifications.
Positive attitude, passion for learning, commitment to providing quality work for our clients are some of the “must haves’ for this position, as well as the flexibility for remote, telework, travel or relocation to meet client needs. We also support obtaining Oracle Certifications. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required. BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
Metaformers’ Leadership Development Program (LDP) provides a solid platform for growth in our profession through on-the-job shadowing and training to begin your career working with Oracle/PeopleSoft applications and Oracle Cloud (SaaS or IaaS) Services. Must have the ability to travel/relocate to meet client needs. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position at this time.
Key Principles of the LDP:
· Initial phase is to develop entry-level or career changing associate consultants into strong systems implementation consultants and leaders. Aligned with our core values, associates will develop both soft skills and technical skills while also obtaining relevant IT certifications.
· This career opportunity is for both exceptional leaders as well as strong functional and technical consultants. The focus is on identifying, supporting and career progression for future project leaders, who are able to:
- support the sales cycle as project lead
- manage the politics of a project
- perform as project manager
- support the sales cycle
- manage to perform as functional lead when called upon
- Project experience will be one of a business analyst who works with customers to analyze, document, and improve business processes, systems, and technologies.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the position:
· Develop an area of expertise within an on-premise and/or cloud product module through off-site and on-site training, “shadowing” more senior consultants, self-study, and project assignments
· Build a foundational understanding of industry best practices in area of expertise
· Provide expertise and support to a client-facing engagement throughout the project life cycle, including:
- Analysis of business processes and detailed requirements
- Design of solution
- Integration, implementation and testing of the solution
- Solution documentation
- Acceptance and release testing
- Module and integration testing
- Data migration, go-live, and post go-live support
· Work with multiple clients, implementing software applications and driving best business practices.
· Create documents that meet the existing Metaformers document standard
· Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients and teammates
· Manage assigned scope, client expectations, and client issues for all assignments
· Build confidence and trust with customers
· Produce a clear, concise status update for each completed assignment
· Participate in other Metaformers initiatives and contribute to the development and refinement of Metaformers internal business processes, as appropriate
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, insightfulness, and have the ability to work independently and take the lead on tasks with minimal supervision
· Obtain Certification in Oracle Cloud products
- BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Demonstrated history of outstanding leadership achievement in academics, internships, co-ops and/or work experience.
- Passion for a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking and flexibility.
- Ambition, energy, and a desire to achieve and succeed.
- Flexibility to work and learn independently or with a group effectively.
- Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of consulting services.
- General knowledge of systems implementation.
- Ability to stay current with new releases of applications and tools.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and Metaformers management.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
- Must have the flexibility for remote, telework, travel or relocation to meet client needs.
For over 20 years Metaformers has provided world class service to clients and offered team members a progressive environment and a diverse, energetic culture focused on knowledge leadership. We are a hybrid management consulting and cloud infrastructure and application solutions team. Our company is focused on helping organizations achieve people-driven ROI. As an organization, we consistently drive the evolution and adoption of new technologies, but one thing does not change, and that is our enduring commitment to our team members. From the individuals launching their careers through our Leadership Program to the experienced professionals who leverage decades of expertise – people are the essence of our company.
For Metaformers civic engagement is not just an activity, it is in our DNA. So much so, we have developed a civic engagement app called CivicRush. Leveraging CivicRush, our team members are actively involved in transforming their local communities and those of our clients. We believe that our projects, whether for our clients or communities should be better for the footprints we leave behind.
Metaformers recognizes that technology is a strategic transformation and modernization enabler, and our team members focus on our clients’ unique challenges, specific needs, with a goal of maximizing their return on investment.
We invite you to join a company comprised of passionate individuals who create success.