Metaformers’ Leadership Development Program - Designed for University graduates with a career focus on being a consultant in Saas ERP/Information Technology.
A Passion for the ongoing change and challenge of technology is required for this role.
Role requires flexibility for remote, telework, travel or relocation to meet client needs.
BE A CHANGEMAKER
You can go beyond just building a “good” company, to working for and contributing to the growth of a great company. One whose core values are founded on nurturing long term relationships and client satisfaction. As a Changemaker at Metaformers you will apply critical skills, teamwork, and leadership to transform our clients’ visions into tangible Solutions. As a problem solver, Metaformers can offer you a challenging and rewarding work environment where collaboration, creative thinking, new technologies, and innovative solutions drive successful results. We are committed to your continuing education and advancing each team member’s skills and professional development to build your expertise, engage your creativity, and ignite your passion.
Training and Education
Supporting expansion of team members’ knowledge and skills is paramount in our accountability to each other and to our clients. Team members are given access to multiple training platforms, on-the-job shadowing of experts, and applicable certifications.
Metaformers team members take pride in maintaining the Metaformers Standard by truly living our Core Values:
Metaformers takes Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to heart. We are committed to support our clients’ transformation and striver to improve the communities in which we do business. Metaformers’ development team has created a mobile application tool, CivicRush (https://civicrush.com/), which enables our own and our clients’ civic engagement.
Begin your career working as an ERP software application professional. Metaformers’ Leadership Development Program (LDP) provides a solid platform for growth in our profession through on-the-job shadowing and training with the goal of developing a strong systems implementation consultant and leader. The skill focus is directed at the functionality of business workflow processes in Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, as well as technical skills, for Oracle Cloud and Oracle/PeopleSoft software.
Aligned with our core values, associate consultants will develop both soft skills and technical skills while also obtaining relevant certifications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- PASSION: accept the challenge,
- PROFESSIONALISM and INTEGRITY: leave things better than you found them,
- TEAMWORK AND ACCOUNTABILITY: make yourself and your team shine,
- INNOVATION - be bold and creative, and
- FUN: enjoy your work and your free time!
- Experience the dynamics of a systems implementation, upgrade, or strategy project, in a client-facing environment with the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
- Gain exposure to many product and project areas; both technical and functional, with hands-on assignments.
- Build a foundational understanding of industry best practices
- Become proficient in multiple project methodology approaches (i.e., waterfall, agile) and the system development life cycle
- Develop an area of expertise within a product module and/or project management and the ability to perform in a leadership position when called upon.
- Create documents that meet the existing Metaformers document standard
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients and teammates
- Manage assigned scope, client expectations, and client issues for all assignments
- Build confidence and trust with client
- Produce clear, concise, and timely status updates for each assignment
- Participate in other Metaformers internal initiatives
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, insightfulness, and independence, taking the lead on tasks with minimal supervision
- Obtain Certification in Oracle Cloud and Oracle/PeopleSoft products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, or Management Information Systems/Computer Information systems.
- Previous exposure to and/or training in information technology
- Demonstrated history of outstanding leadership achievement in academics, internships, co-ops and/or work experience
- Passion for a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking and flexibility
- Ambition, energy, and a desire to achieve and succeed
- Flexibility to work and learn independently or with a group effectively
- Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of consulting services
- General knowledge of systems implementation
- Ability to stay current with new releases of applications and tools
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and Metaformers management
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer. We are not able to offer sponsorship for this role, at this time.
- Must have the flexibility for remote, telework, travel or relocation to meet client needs