Metaformers has an open position for a Cloud technical architect for our national Cloud team and we are looking for the individual who wants to join a team with a focus on Oracle Cloud business for our current and future growth. You will be a major team member with direct influence in making our firm a leader in Cloud services. Full-time hire only. Must be based in eastern US (Midwest/East) and with easy access to a major airport for travel to client sites as needed. Some remote work is part of this role.
Technical Solution Specialist - HCM/ERP
The Technical Solution Specialist is a highly seasoned and senior consultant who has completed several full implementations of the Oracle EBS or HCM/ERP Cloud applications during their career and has built a strong subject matter expertise in the HCM and/or ERP product pillar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and recommending project solutions for clients that leverage best practices pre-built into the Oracle Cloud software.
- Working with Solution Architects to build and test Fast Formulas
- Design and build of data extracts
- Lead the conversion effort for all HCM/ERP related data
- Lead and build the integrations for HCM/ERP touch points utilizing all available integration services
- Providing strong subject matter expertise to identify and translate business and system requirements into design artifacts and documents
- Collaborating with project and delivery managers to provide estimates, and develop the overall implementation solution plan for area of expertise, interfacing and coordinating tasks with internal and external resources.
- Leverage Workflow, Collaboration, Personalization, Branding and Social Networking technologies to enhance end user experience.
- Identifying the most challenging components and greatest risks of a proposed solution, and drawing up appropriate plans to mitigate or strengthen the viability of an approach
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on implementation strategies
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients
- Serving as a lead in the implementation planning process providing work plans, estimates and scoping for area of expertise
- Managing assigned scope, client expectations, and client issues for all assignments.
- Providing education and knowledge transfer for clients
- Collaborating with the Metaformers management team contribute to the further development and strategy of the Metaformers organization
- As required, work with business development team to assist with proposals, present solutions, develop statements of work, and support any other sales activities.
- Serving as a mentor and coach to other Metaformers project team members looking to gain knowledge and experience in the Technical Solution Specialist’s subject matter expertise area.
- Proven knowledge-leadership that has had critical impact on the success of several client engagements
- A passionate commitment to delivering best-value solutions to clients
- Strong understanding of data integration options and techniques available in Oracle Cloud applications
- Proven ability to provide innovative solutions to complex customer issues
- Comprehensive understanding of technical best practices for Oracle Cloud deployments
- Comprehensive understanding of Security model built within Oracle Cloud applications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels of customer organizations, up to and including executives
- Manage all aspects of Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Thorough understanding of Project Life Cycle ManagementAn ability to lead and deliver success under difficult circumstances
- Proven difference-maker for mission critical initiatives on at least one engagement
- Ability to act as mentor and guru in area of expertise.
- Participation with user groups and industry organizations to communicate value proposition of Metaformers in customer success
- Ability to spot opportunities on customer sites, and work with the Business Development team to realize those opportunities
- Minimum 7 years Oracle experience in area of expertise
- Minimum of at least 1 full life cycle implementation of Oracle HCM or ERP Cloud
- Demonstrated understanding of BI Publisher
- Technical foundation in software development languages and methodologies (e.g. Java, PL/SQL, etc.).
- Software development experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Web Services is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who we are
Metaformers was founded in 2000 after the principals recognized a need in the marketplace for a new kind of consulting firm focused on client success through combined leadership, foundational governance, unparalleled knowledge of industry best practices, and innovation. Each team member has the ability to impact company and client success through an ethic incorporating the highest professional standards, a passionate commitment to excellence and a sense of teamwork that puts the team before the individual. Our goal at Metaformers is to provide world class service to clients while at the same time offering team members a progressive, diverse, energetic culture focused on knowledge leadership and experience.
From the first day, Metaformers’ focus has been extensive subject matter knowledge and industry leadership, providing our customers with unequaled service and devotion to their success. The combination of our superb culture, high professional standards, and emphasis on leadership has attracted team members who bring life to this vision. Our core focus is enterprise strategy services and full Oracle/PeopleSoft life cycle management services, including Oracle Cloud, Hyperion, and Cloud-based Infrastructure solutions. We remain a trusted Oracle Gold Partner.
Metaformers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Metaformers does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.