If you embrace new challenges, yearn for success and welcome the responsibility of leadership -- why not accelerate your career at Metaformers and become an Associate Consultant as part of our Leadership Development Program!
Our Program provides you training and the dynamic experience to fast track your consultancy career. Metaformers, Inc. is a highly respected and growing consultancy. We cater to government, education, healthcare and commercial clients who benefit from best-in-class knowledge leadership in strategic services, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and SaaS Cloud Application solution development, system integration, change management, and continuous business process improvement.
The Associate Consultant is new to the consulting industry but has the drive to learn advance quickly on the consulting team. They will be responsible for the support of the overall vision of Metaformers both on projects and on internal initiatives. In this role, they will focus on learning the fundamentals of the implementation project lifecycle, the software application, and the “soft skills” required of IT consultants. Associate Leadership Consultants are expected to be involved in business process improvement both on client-facing projects and internal initiatives.
We are a team of passionate individuals who strongly believe that our relationships with each of our clients and each other deliver on three of our core values: Professionalism, Teamwork and Integrity, thereby allowing us to exceed the highest standards of consulting service in our industry.
The Leadership Development Program at Metaformers has immediate openings for highly motivated individuals with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- At least two years' experience in accounting, consultancy, or a related field or a Master’s Degree in Business, Leadership or Information Systems
- Demonstrated history of outstanding leadership achievement in academics, internships, co-ops and/or work experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of consulting services
- Passion for a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking and self-study
- Ambition, energy, and a desire to achieve and succeed
- Flexibility to work and learn independently or with a group effectively
- Readiness to relocate and/or travel up to 100% upon company request; traveling 5 days a week, home on weekends
- U.S. citizenship or permanent visa required
If you have what it takes to be a true leader then we invite you to join a company, comprised of passionate individuals who value ambition.
Please send resume and cover letter including why you should be considered for and exciting career with Metaformers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Metaformers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Metaformers does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.